Helpful Resources

1. Parent Support Partners - (619)277-7909
Support for families involved with Child Protective Services, Family Court, Guardianship, Adoption, Kinship Care or Victims of Crime.

2. Tri-County Dental Society - (800)287-8237. Referral for free dental care; uninsured children ages 6-12.

3. Riverside County Information and Referrals - 211 (within Riverside County) or (800)464-1123

4. National Parenting Helpline - (855)427-2736 “Because asking for help is a sign of Strength.”

5. Gambling Problem (CA Dept. of Alcohol & Drugs): (800)426--2537. Resources for gambler and family.

6. Up and Movin’ Pediatric Therapy (951)684-6500. Provides speech, physical and occupational therapy to children

7. CHADD(Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) - (951)996-5416 the nation’s leading non-profit organization serving individuals with ADHD and their families.

8.  The London Sky Organization - (951) 479-6930 - Providing burial and ceremonial services for the loss of a child (including miscarriages).